- Firm Name & Slogan: Vermont Cannabis Solutions, Opening the Doors to Vermont’s Cannabis Industry
- Location: 60 Lake Street, Suite 2A, Burlington, VT, 05401
- What does your firm do? Our law firm guides our clients through the permit application process and ensures ongoing compliance with Vermont laws and regulations. We offer business development consulting, local & State government advocacy, and provide ongoing legislative updates, guaranteeing that our clients will always be in compliance with industry regulations.
- How did the firm start and how did it grow? Vermont Cannabis Solutions is Vermont’s first and only cannabis law firm dedicated to helping everyday Vermonters develop and grow their cannabusiness. Our founder, Timothy Fair, Esq., loves Vermont, and by becoming Vermont’s expert in Cannabis Law he believes that we will be able to further bolster our State’s economy as well as revitalize Vermont’s farming industry. Timothy and his legal partner, Andrew Subin, Esq., believe that anyone can be successful in this business and they want to ensure each client’s success by providing aid in the application process, business development consulting, local & State government advocacy, and providing ongoing updates, guaranteeing that our clients will always be following industry regulations.
- How did you do things before PracticePanther and how has PracticePanther helped today? PracticePanther allows Vermont Cannabis Solutions to focus on our clients, and not become lost in the mountains of paperwork of payments, past due bills, and client information. PracticePanther’s easy to use interface allows our legal team to access payments, accounts, and notes anywhere. We never knew that collecting, receiving, and tracking payments could be so easy!
- What is your favorite thing about PracticePanther? PracticePanther is used by thousands of other firms, so it is remarkable that we feel like we are their first priority. As a growing law firm, we pride ourselves on giving our clients the best possible service, and it is refreshing to associate with a company that believes the same.
- What is one piece of advice you would offer other lawyers in your industry? Get PracticePanther, it will save you an abundance of time with billing, and organization. It truly is a lifesaver!
Follow Vermont Cannabis Solutions:
Social Media Pages:
Latest posts by Dorlene Pierre (see all)
- Law Firm Spotlight: Steinfeld & Steinfeld, P.C. - December 14, 2018
- Law Firm Marketing: How Your Law Firm Can Leverage Social Media - November 1, 2018
- Law Firm Marketing: Using SEO to Improve Your Law Firm’s Visibility - October 25, 2018