- Firm Name & Slogan: The Hicks Law Firm, PLLC
- Location: Ivel, KY
- What does your firm do? The Hicks Law Firm, PLLC is a full-service Social Security disability law practice serving all fifty states. We specialize in Social Security. It’s all we do. We also focus on customized client service, because each person is different.
- How did the firm start and how did it grow? After working for a nationwide firm, David Hicks decided to start his own firm specializing in disability claims and appeals. His mission was simple: provide tailored, specific legal representation to each client. Like a well-tailored suit, David wanted to provide legal help that fit each client perfectly. Over time, he developed a reputation in his area as a seasoned and experienced practitioner in this field. Today, over 50% of his referrals are from word of mouth.
- How did you do things before PracticePanther and how has PracticePanther helped today? Before PracticePanther, we used an outdated client management software system. It was cumbersome, to say the least. I was tied to my desktop computer and unable to access information away from the office. Since using PracticePanther, I am able to access client information from anywhere – even in my car before an important hearing. Customized intake forms have also helped streamline the process of accepting new clients.
- What is your favorite thing about PracticePanther? The customization! Virtually anything is customizable. I practice in a relatively specialized area, but tailoring the software to fit my needs was no problem.
- What is one piece of advice you would offer other lawyers in your industry? Innovate – there is so much room for technology to assist the practice of law. Embrace it rather than run from it.
Follow The Hicks Law Firm, PLLC:
Social Media Pages:
Law Practice Management Software
Latest posts by Law Practice Management Software (see all)
- Why a Client Portal Can Make or Break Your Legal Software - February 15, 2019
- The Family Law Software for Mac Users That Blends Form and Function - February 11, 2019
- Features that Set the Best Bankruptcy Software for Attorneys Apart - February 11, 2019