- Firm Name & Slogan: Rockstar Legal – Virtual Legal Services of Exceptional Quality
- Location: Virtual
- What does your firm do? Rockstar Legal provides virtual legal support services on an hourly or flat fee basis to attorneys and law firms. Whether you need help on a specific project or on-going assistance, Rockstar Legal strengthens your practice as an experienced and affordable team member. Improve your productivity with the delegation, and take control of your expenses by only paying for the support you need.
- How did the firm start and how did it grow? Today’s legal world has seen a significant rise in boutique law firms and solo practitioners. These smaller practices run into busy caseloads and personnel shifts just like larger firms, but they typically lack large firm resources to handle such fluctuations. Stressors like increased workloads and added time constraints can impact the productivity of smaller firms and event their client service. Often times, it may not make sense for smaller practices to incur the overhead of hiring full-time legal support staff. Maybe the firm is too young to have the funding or maybe the workload is too inconsistent and unpredictable. Whatever the situation may be, the need for flexible staffing support is ever present. This is why Rockstar Legal was born.After observing the dilemma many smaller firms face, founder Jamie Summerfield knew there had to be a solution. Flexible and affordable support. At Rockstar Legal, our clients pay for the help they need, when they need it, and nothing more. We save our clients time and money, but we also position firms to be agile when taking on increased caseloads, during staffing changes, or in helping to expand business with marketing initiatives. We help free up firm resources so they can be better allocated to the places that matter.
Whether your firm needs temporary help for a large case, or long-term for aiding in the ongoing firm needs such as marketing efforts, client file organization, paralegal services, and business operations, we are here to offer high quality, on-demand legal support services. Your firm should be confident taking on newer and bigger cases and adapting to personnel changes without worrying about stretching your current team with overtime or added stress. Put your firm first, and let Rockstar Legal help.
- How did you do things before PracticePanther and how has PracticePanther helped today? I researched a number of industry-relevant software platforms and selected PracticePanther before launching my business. I love how I can track my contacts (leads, clients, referral sources, etc.) in one place, perform conflicts checks easily, track time in various matters, and issue invoices for prompt online payment with ease. Not to mention the secure client portal feature allows me to exchange files and communications with confidence and the various plugins with other platforms are easy to set up and work with. PracticePanther is the backbone of my business.
- What is your favorite thing about PracticePanther? I love how I can track my contacts (leads, clients, referral sources, etc.) in one place, perform conflicts checks easily, track time in various matters, and issue invoices for prompt online payment with ease. Not to mention the secure client portal feature allows me to exchange files and communications with confidence and the various plugins with other platforms are easy to set up and work with. PracticePanther is the backbone of my business.
- What is one piece of advice you would offer other lawyers in your industry? The single piece of advice I would give to attorneys would be to bite the bullet and get a software platform for your practice. Many smaller firms and solo practitioners try to use as many free tools as possible to manage their practice, but for all of the money they save on technology, they lose it in time and efficiency. Being able to automate many tasks and make business operations a breeze, and being able to sleep at night knowing your information is secure are well worth the investment.
Follow Rockstar Legal:
Social Media Pages:
Latest posts by Dorlene Pierre (see all)
- Law Firm Spotlight: Steinfeld & Steinfeld, P.C. - December 14, 2018
- Law Firm Marketing: How Your Law Firm Can Leverage Social Media - November 1, 2018
- Law Firm Marketing: Using SEO to Improve Your Law Firm’s Visibility - October 25, 2018