- Firm Name & Slogan: O’Brien Legal Group: Results-Oriented Representation
- Location: San Francisco, CA
- What does your firm do? O’Brien Legal Group is a San Francisco-based law firm dedicated to providing practical solutions to your business challenges and legal issues. Litigation can be a daunting yet necessary step toward protecting your rights and interests. Together, we will walk through every step of the litigation process with active communication to provide you with efficient yet zealous advocacy. Whether you need an attorney to help you with business litigation, employment law, a landlord/tenant dispute, personal injury, or estate planning, the O’Brien Legal Group is here for you.
- How did the firm start and how did it grow? In my eighth year of practice, I am a respected and decorated civil litigation attorney. My practice focus is primarily on property and business litigation, as well as employment law. I am an experienced trial lawyer and have personally handled hundreds of cases to successful resolution. My goal is to zealously represent my clients in a cost-effective and goal-oriented manner. I started the O’Brien Legal Group in 2018 to continue to pursue those goals.
- How did you do things before PracticePanther and how has PracticePanther helped today? At previous law firms, I have used a host of different law practice management programs. I knew the things I liked and didn’t like. When I started my own practice, I tried out a host of different programs. I chose Practice Panther because it had the best looking and most-well organized user interface. I appreciate the integration with Gmail, which I use for my firm’s email service. Practice Panther helps keep me organized and on task.
- What is your favorite thing about PracticePanther? My favorite thing about Practice Panther is the integration with CourtRules, to ensure I don’t miss deadlines.
- What is one piece of advice you would offer other lawyers in your industry? Always treat your colleagues with respect. Our business is tough and competitive, but we don’t need to make it worse. If you’re kind to someone now, they will remember it in the future.
Follow O’Brien Legal Group:
Social Media Pages:
Latest posts by Dorlene Pierre (see all)
- Law Firm Spotlight: Steinfeld & Steinfeld, P.C. - December 14, 2018
- Law Firm Marketing: How Your Law Firm Can Leverage Social Media - November 1, 2018
- Law Firm Marketing: Using SEO to Improve Your Law Firm’s Visibility - October 25, 2018