- Firm Name & Slogan: My Legal Pit Stop, Legal Technicians; Represent yourself in family court like a pro
- Location: 707 153rd Street SW, Lynnwood, WA 98087, 1303 Central Ave S #201, Kent, WA 98032, 777 108th Ave NE #2240, Bellevue, WA 98004, 3418 NE 65th St Suite A, Seattle, WA 98115, 3909 California Avenue SW, Seattle, WA 98116,
- What does your firm do? We use data and concentrated access to licensed professional time to help families in Washington (a) avoid where possible and (b) represent themselves in court if necessary. Our web-enabled offerings are truly unique and based on radical regulatory advances in our state.
- How did the firm start and how did it grow? Our Founder saw what can happen to families when one party is better represented than the other in a family law matter, just before the LLLT was created. As a trained economist, she began to study outcome disparities as a function of the parties’ access to cash and was mortified. That was 5 years ago. Today, My Legal Pit Stop, Legal Technicians acts like that place in the Nascar races where drivers can go to get help with (a) safety and (b) advantages. Our Pit Stops are special places where people can access affordable expert help, with specialized tools, within unique solutions laid out on our website, fast. Our clients work with us entirely online or come into one of our physical brick and mortar “pit stops” conveniently located across Seattle-Tacoma. We help people learn what to do, when to do it and most importantly how, either with support from our proprietary DIY library (partially on youtube now) or through taking “RIDES” on our network of licensed providers. Our cornerstone service, DRIVE is being tested now with an eye towards developing a mobile app in 2019.
- How did you do things before PracticePanther and how has PracticePanther helped today? We tried lots of things: pivot tables on top of Excel, Smartsheets, Tableau, Cleo, MyCase, a Proprietary Custom Sharepoint app and my new favorite: the new Visio Professional.We’re using TAGS and client portals to drive thoughtful lean processes that leverage your templates, workflows, integrations, ZAPS and an EDI to VISIO PROFESSIONAL that will soon power our consumer products.
- What is your favorite thing about PracticePanther? We read and liked your CEO’s book! Then I started talking with your help support a lot and found them particularly insightful, responsive and helpful. We like the simplicity of the Client Portal, your LawPay integration is slick, the potential of Templates, Workflows, TAGS, ZAPs and the Portals use of the same, It’s too soon to give a more complete picture answer.
- What is one piece of advice you would offer other lawyers in your industry? Prepare yourself to shift hard and fast into focusing on adding only that value that requires a mature, experienced trusted advisor (human), as much of legal practice can be automated.
Follow My Legal Pit Stop, Legal Technicians:
Social Media Pages:
Law Practice Management Software
Latest posts by Law Practice Management Software (see all)
- Business Law: How to Become a Mergers and Acquisitions Lawyer - March 12, 2019
- PracticePanther and Record Grabber Announce Integration Partnership - March 6, 2019
- A Consolidated List of Proper Deposition Objections - March 5, 2019