- Firm Name & Slogan: Munitions Law Group – A Full-Service Law Firm for Firearms Clients
- Location: Georgia, Ohio, Kentucky, Illinois, Florida
- What does your firm do? Munitions Law Group is a boutique law firm that provides full-service to public and private companies in the firearms and shooting sports industry throughout the United States and internationally.
- How did the firm start and how did it grow? Clay Cheshire and Derek DeBrosse met at an industry trade show in 2011. After consulting each other from time to time on various client matters (they each have some different skill sets), they identified a void: the lack of a truly national “one-stop shop” full-service law firm for the firearms and shooting sports industry. They business-planned the firm and launched it in January 2017.
- How did you do things before PracticePanther and how has PracticePanther helped today? We have always used software and technology to run our firm. However, we had different products for different aspects of the business. Because we are continuing to experience exponential growth, we needed a product that had all of the components (or as many as possible) in one package. Practice Panther does and has been a huge asset in lead management, client management, and general firm trajectory.
- What is your favorite thing about PracticePanther? PracticePanther is intuitive. Lawyers often struggle with technology (we speak in words, not code) and PracticePanther is easy to use.
- What is one piece of advice you would offer other lawyers in your industry? Find a way to be different/stand-out, and always operate with integrity.
Follow Munitions Law Group:
Social Media Pages:
Latest posts by Dorlene Pierre (see all)
- Law Firm Spotlight: Steinfeld & Steinfeld, P.C. - December 14, 2018
- Law Firm Marketing: How Your Law Firm Can Leverage Social Media - November 1, 2018
- Law Firm Marketing: Using SEO to Improve Your Law Firm’s Visibility - October 25, 2018