- Firm Name & Slogan: Marvin Law Office, PC
- Location: Grand Rapids, MI
- What does your firm do? We provide legal representation for individuals needing assistance in the areas of immigration and small business issues. The purpose of the Marvin Law Office, PC is to be your legal ally and help you reach your personal, family or business goals.
- How did the firm start and how did it grow? Lee studied Business and Economics at Principia College earning his BA in 1998. In 2002, he graduated from Michigan State University earning his JD with a concentration in Corporate Law. Recently, Lee continued his educational pursuits by completing the Western District of Michigan Federal Bar Association’s Hillman Advocacy Program. In 2012, Lee started his private practice where he continues to represent clients in immigration, small business advising, estate planning, and various other civil and probate matters. Lee is a member of the prestigious Judge Advocate General’s Corps where he proudly serves as a Captain in the Michigan Army National Guard.
- How did you do things before PracticePanther and how has PracticePanther helped today? It was not easy!
- What is your favorite thing about PracticePanther? Helps us stay organized. Easy to search for clients. Calendar sync is unfortunately very poor though.
Follow Marvin Law Office, PC:
Social Media Pages:
LinkedIn- Lee Marvin
Law Practice Management Software
Latest posts by Law Practice Management Software (see all)
- Best Law Firm Accounting and Financial Management Software Features! - January 15, 2019
- Leverage Your Small Law Firm Case Management Software for Growth - January 15, 2019
- Shortcomings to be Wary of in Software Used by Law Firms - January 15, 2019