- Firm Name & Slogan: Holly Lynch Law, LLC
- Location: North Andover MA
- What does your firm do? I make the estate planning process as easy and convenient as possible by accommodating the clients’ needs and schedules. For probate, I can offer guidance for those who wish to tackle the process themselves or full-service for those who don’t. Finally, I use my passion for children with disabilities in obtaining for them the educational services they need to be successful in life, and I create trusts to ensure their financial stability so their parents know their needs will always be taken care of.
- How did the firm start and how did it grow? As a law school professor for 17 years, I have always helped people achieve their goals. Wide-eyed, first-semester students, who, after three or four years of time-consuming reading and grueling exams, walked across the stage as new lawyers brought intrinsic rewards that no corporate job ever could have. In addition to teaching, I also volunteered in my school district, especially in parent groups for children with special needs. As I started to consider the next 20 years of my working life, I realized that I could combine all of my passions into helping more people of all ages. So I left the legal teaching world for the legal practice one.
- How did you do things before PracticePanther and how has PracticePanther helped today? Before PracticePanther, I would track all my expenses and billing on notepads and Excel spreadsheets. I would watch the clock, write down the time, and then hopefully remember to look at the clock again when I finished work for a client. And then hopefully remember to record the time into the spreadsheet. I would manually create invoices in Microsoft Word, creating them from scratch for each client. That was fine when I just practiced part-time, but I could not run a full-time practice using those methods. Purchasing PracticePanther has been a GREAT decision for me. The simplicity of its use, the functionality of its features, and the immediate and helpful support it provides have been such an asset to me.
- What is your favorite thing about PracticePanther? I have two: 1) the excellent, knowledgeable, and friendly support staff that answer all my questions immediately and thoroughly–even at 5 or 6 pm. And 2) might have to be the ability to see when a client has viewed my invoice or created a client portal.
- What is one piece of advice you would offer other lawyers in your industry? Be helpful to each other. We all find ourselves in situations that are new to us at one time or another, and the wisdom and knowledge of others can really be comforting and reassuring. We are all in this together, and we all benefit when we help each other.
Follow Holly Lynch Law, LLC:
Social Media Pages:
Latest posts by Dorlene Pierre (see all)
- Law Firm Spotlight: Steinfeld & Steinfeld, P.C. - December 14, 2018
- Law Firm Marketing: How Your Law Firm Can Leverage Social Media - November 1, 2018
- Law Firm Marketing: Using SEO to Improve Your Law Firm’s Visibility - October 25, 2018