- Firm Name & Slogan: The Grossman Law Firm, APC
- Location: Office located in Riverside, Temecula, and San Diego, serving all of California
- What does your firm do? California probate and trust litigation lawyer Scott Grossman founded The Grossman Law Firm to help sons, daughters, and other heirs who are being denied their rightful inheritance. Our firm’s mission is to ensure that the wishes of your loved one are carried out. Our dedicated staff strives to keep our clients informed throughout the process and to provide the best level of service possible.
- How did the firm start and how did it grow? Scott Grossman Founded this firm in 1999 to help families that needed help after the loss of a loved one. He found that he kept seeing issues arise where children were not receiving their inheritance and it spurred him to go into that area of law to ensure that people’s wishes were honored and that those who were supposed to inherit had someone knowledgeable in their corner to make sure that they have the best representation.
- How did you do things before PracticePanther and how has PracticePanther helped today? We used a combination of software that included Abacus and Infusion Soft as well as Quick books and others to maintain the practice. Panther gave us a great cloud-based system that allowed us to do all the things we needed in practice management including the calendar, timers, and the availability to share documents with clients in a secure portal! This is one of the things that we are implementing and feel our clients will benefit from greatly. We have had a wonderful conversion and user experience where we never felt we lacked control and it gives us a great amount of access from other places, so if we are at another office or even on our phones we can update the appointments for everyone or make notes for all our staff to see.
- What is your favorite thing about PracticePanther? Cloud-based service! This feature works so much better than having a dedicated IP for a server for our staff to use the software. As I said being able to work from anywhere and access information on the go is a life changer for the firm and all the staff. We are all more connected and communicate things clearly and easily within chat to one another also!
- What is one piece of advice you would offer other lawyers in your industry? Switching to a cloud-based system will give you so much more flexibility and freedom to deliver the best service to your clients! It is definitely worth taking the time to find out more about cloud-based practice management and how it can integrate with other programs and help you build out automation and connection within your office!
Follow The Grossman Law Firm, APC:
Social Media Pages:
Law Practice Management Software
Latest posts by Law Practice Management Software (see all)
- Why a Client Portal Can Make or Break Your Legal Software - February 15, 2019
- The Family Law Software for Mac Users That Blends Form and Function - February 11, 2019
- Features that Set the Best Bankruptcy Software for Attorneys Apart - February 11, 2019