- Firm Name & Slogan: Goodfellow & Cottle WE ARE PASSIONATE ABOUT HELPING CLIENTS ACHIEVE THEIR GOALS!
- Location: Washington County and Yamhill County
- How did the firm start and how did it grow? Brent Goodfellow has practices law for over 20 years, Mark Cottle has practiced law for nearly 30 years. We both have practiced in Washington, Yamhill, Marion, Multnomah and Clackamas Counties. The time was right for us to join forces. In addition to Mr. Goodfellow and Cottle, we have a former prosecutor working for the firm and associates. Together we handle your civil law needs.
- How did you do things before PracticePanther and how has PracticePanther helped today? I used Clio, it just doesn’t have the smoothness of PracticePanther. Panther is fast and can do what I need to make my firm work.
- What is your favorite thing about PracticePanther? Reports.
- What is one piece of advice you would offer other lawyers in your industry? Learn the local rules, be nice to the Judge’s J.A.s. Being nice doesn’t make you look weak.
Law Practice Management Software
Latest posts by Law Practice Management Software (see all)
- Business Law: How to Become a Mergers and Acquisitions Lawyer - March 12, 2019
- PracticePanther and Record Grabber Announce Integration Partnership - March 6, 2019
- A Consolidated List of Proper Deposition Objections - March 5, 2019