- Firm Name & Slogan: Cairns Law LLC
- Location: Indianapolis
- What does your firm do? We assist clients during family law cases (divorce, paternity, guardianship, adoption). We try to do that in the most cost-effective way and really work with clients to ensure that what we are doing will not only seek to meet their goals but also do so in a cost-efficient manner.
- How did the firm start and how did it grow? Jaimie Cairns started the firm in 2013 with a partner with the intention of helping family law clients in personal but efficient manner. One of the most effective ways we have worked to achieve these goals is by offering unique payment options for clients; they are so unique, in fact, that other law firms send clients to us because of our payment plans. In the five years since the firm started, it has grown to include four attorneys and two staff.
- How did you do things before PracticePanther and how has PracticePanther helped today? We used a billing-focused website for all our billing needs. We decided that we needed something that did a bit more and PracticePanther has perfectly fit that bill. We are only a month into using PracticePanther but it’s already changing how we bill. Sometimes we are even a bit overwhelmed by all that it can do. We are really looking forward to exploring all of the features
- What is your favorite thing about PracticePanther? The intuitiveness of the program has made the transition incredibly smooth and easy. Some of the people in our firm haven’t even done a single bit of training but have managed to be fine in using the program.
- What is one piece of advice you would offer other lawyers in your industry? Just because things have always been done one way does not mean that that way is the best or most efficient way to do things.
Follow Cairns Law LLC :
Social Media Pages:
Latest posts by Dorlene Pierre (see all)
- Law Firm Spotlight: Steinfeld & Steinfeld, P.C. - December 14, 2018
- Law Firm Marketing: How Your Law Firm Can Leverage Social Media - November 1, 2018
- Law Firm Marketing: Using SEO to Improve Your Law Firm’s Visibility - October 25, 2018