- Firm Name & Slogan: Brickley Law
- Location: 161 Cherry Street, New Canaan, Connecticut
- What does your firm do? We protect and advocate for the interests of individuals, families, and businesses in
New Canaan, Wilton, Norwalk, Darien, Stamford, Weston, Westport, Ridgefield, Fairfield County and throughout Connecticut, with a focus on personal injury, probate, probate litigation, employment, employment law, family law, and commercial litigation.
- How did the firm start and how did it grow? Ann Brickley represents individuals, families, and businesses throughout Fairfield County, Connecticut in probate, employment law issues, personal injury claims, family law matters, and commercial litigation. Attorney Brickley received her Juris Doctor from Cornell University in 1987 and her Bachelor of Arts from Colgate University in 1982, where she was elected to Phi Beta Kappa.She is admitted to the state bars of Connecticut and New York and is also admitted to practice in the U.S. District Courts for the Southern and Eastern Districts of New York and the District of Connecticut.Attorney Brickley began her legal career with a major international Wall Street law firm, handling litigation, aviation finance, and project finance matters. After gaining significant experience in complex litigation and transactional matters, Attorney Brickley returned to her roots in Connecticut. After working with other firms in the state, she established her own solo practice dedicated to providing high-quality and personal legal representation.
In her work on behalf of her clients, Attorney Brickley draws on her litigation and transactional experience with a major international Wall Street law firm and on her experience with local Connecticut firms. Informing Brickley Law, her goal is to provide each client with close personal attention and quality service.
- How did you do things before PracticePanther and how has PracticePanther helped today? We used a combination of Quickbooks and Outlook. Practice Panther is an excellent tool. It has seamlessly linked everything together in a highly functional and user-friendly setting. I am still discovering applications which are so useful in our practice and Practice Panther is constantly rolling out new offerings.
- What is your favorite thing about PracticePanther? Tough Question. There are two favorite things: 1. The live support; and, 2. The phone app.
- What is one piece of advice you would offer other lawyers in your industry? Don’t wait to get practice management software. I wish that I had started out with Practice Panther!
Follow Brickley Law:
Social Media Pages:
Latest posts by Dorlene Pierre (see all)
- Law Firm Spotlight: Steinfeld & Steinfeld, P.C. - December 14, 2018
- Law Firm Marketing: How Your Law Firm Can Leverage Social Media - November 1, 2018
- Law Firm Marketing: Using SEO to Improve Your Law Firm’s Visibility - October 25, 2018