- Firm Name & Slogan: BenGlassLaw – JustReadTheReviews.com
- Location: 3998 Fair Ridge Drive Ste 250, Fairfax VA 22033
- What does your firm do? BenGlassLaw is dedicated to educating Virginians about personal injury, insurance appeals, and criminal justice cases so they can hire an attorney with confidence. We believe in “giving away” our legal knowledge, enabling people to make the best choices for their case.
- How did the firm start and how did it grow? Most people who meet attorney Ben Glass come to know him as a father of nine children (four of them adopted and five who still get on the school bus every morning), a small business advocate in Northern Virginia, a non-profit and charity supporter, and ex-marathon runner – in addition to being one of the most-reviewed attorneys in the area (see him on Avvo and Google). Of course, Ben has an “origin story” as an attorney as well… Benjamin W. Glass, III is a 1983 graduate of the George Mason University School of Law (after attending William and Mary for undergraduate work). Since that time he has practiced exclusively in the areas of personal injury, medical malpractice, and ERISA and private disability insurance law. Mr. Glass concentrates his practice in representing those who are injured by others. Ben is the author of consumer bestsellers, including:The Truth About Lawyer Advertising
Five Deadly Sins That Can Wreck Your Accident Case
Why Most Malpractice Victims Never Recover a Dime
Robbery Without a Gun: Why Your Employer’s Long-term Disability Policy is a ShamBenGlassLaw is dedicated to educating Virginians with personal injury, long-term disability, and medical malpractice cases so they can hire an attorney with confidence. We believe in “giving away” our legal knowledge, enabling people to make the best choices for their case. Before you talk to an adjuster or sign any forms, browse our library of FREE books and articles about personal injury, long-term disability, and medical malpractice cases.
- How did you do things before PracticePanther and how has PracticePanther helped today? We have used other case management software, but they rarely integrated with our other office systems. When we started looking for a new application that would connect with our other programs, PracticePanther stood out right away. Since we have implemented the application, we have automated many processes that were once done manually. Using the reports generated by PracticePanther and our marketing applications, we are able to make more intelligent decisions about our caseload, our intakes, and our law firm in general.
- What is your favorite thing about PracticePanther? We love how PracticePanther connects with our other applications using Zapier. This is a critical feature for us. We also appreciate how easy PracticePanther is to learn and use, and it has been easy to train employees on the system.
- What is one piece of advice you would offer other lawyers in your industry? Getting potential clients to call your law firm is easy. The hard part is creating and implementing customer service systems. So many law firms fail to do this, and that makes it easy for the law firms willing to put in the effort to create something special.
Social Media Pages:
Latest posts by Dorlene Pierre (see all)
- Law Firm Spotlight: Steinfeld & Steinfeld, P.C. - December 14, 2018
- Law Firm Marketing: How Your Law Firm Can Leverage Social Media - November 1, 2018
- Law Firm Marketing: Using SEO to Improve Your Law Firm’s Visibility - October 25, 2018