- Firm Name & Slogan: Aloia, Roland, Lubell & Morgan, PLLC | FloridaLegalRights.com
- Location: Fort Myers, FL
- What does your firm do? Our firm zealously represents our clients through the turning points that everyone faces in their life; buying or selling a home, starting and running a business, getting married, divorced or adopting a child, or when they’ve been injured or wronged and need to litigate or make an insurance claim.
- How did the firm start and how did it grow? Our firm was founded by Ty Roland and Frank Aloia in downtown Fort Myers near the turn of the century. Our current offices are across the street from the original office (and only two blocks from the courthouse). We have grown by leaps and bounds over the years, adding Evan Lubell as a partner in 2012, and Jack Morgan in 2017. We currently have several associate attorneys and will be moving into a new building in 2019 with the capacity to more than double from our current size. Our staff is made up mostly of locals who are all deeply involved in the community. We support and work with charities like Rotary, Community Cooperative, the Edison & Ford Estates, and many more here in Fort Myers.
- How did you do things before PracticePanther and how has PracticePanther helped today? Before moving to PracticePanther, we used a number of systems to accomplish the same goals, without the benefit of being in the cloud, and without a modern interface. Our previous case management system managed our diverse case types with liberal use of the “notes” field for data that should have been structured and useful, like Statutes of Limitations, Claim numbers, children’s names, etc. Moving to a new system and training the staff to make better use of custom fields and the various built-in functions have significantly improved the way the firm practices.
- What is your favorite thing about PracticePanther? Our team has a number of favorite features, being able to access Box via the Panther Mobile app is a big one, and being able to shoot text reminders to clients about appointments and deadlines is another favorite, but how much time Panther has shaved off of our billing cycle is definitely the top. Using Panther, we have cut in half the time it takes to review and approve pre-bills, invoice the client, and get paid.
- What is one piece of advice you would offer other lawyers in your industry? Always be improving. Finding a way to do something just a little bit better may not seem like much, but lots of those little tweaks add up to make a huge difference in how you practice, and how well you can represent your clients.
Follow Aloia, Roland, Lubell & Morgan, PLLC:
Social Media Pages:
Latest posts by Dorlene Pierre (see all)
- Law Firm Spotlight: Steinfeld & Steinfeld, P.C. - December 14, 2018
- Law Firm Marketing: How Your Law Firm Can Leverage Social Media - November 1, 2018
- Law Firm Marketing: Using SEO to Improve Your Law Firm’s Visibility - October 25, 2018