- Firm Name & Slogan: WM Immigration – Your No.1 UK Visa Consultants
- Location: London and Northern Ireland (UK)
- What does your firm do? Helping migrants with their visa applications in the immigration categories of students visas, work Permits, Entrepreneurs & Investors. We also assist non-eea residents with their Permanent Residence and British or Irish Naturalisation process. WM Immigration also specialises in working with the Home Office to expedite Visa applications within the UK.
- How did your firm start and how did it grow? The firm was founded with my experience with international recruiting for the global marine industry. This area involved working with many overseas immigration and government departments. After this I undertook training and became authorised by the Office of the Immigration Services Commissioner (OISC) in the UK to provide immigration advice and so WM Immigration was founded in 2010. We have grown through our reputation by delivering a fast and professional service to our clients who range from international sports stars, investment bank directors and world class surgeons. Our main branch of clients are from the IT and Health industry. We offer clients a same day visa service within the UK and Northern Ireland where we present their visa application to the UK Border Agency and obtain out clients visa decision in a few hours for them, avoiding many months of stress.
- How did you do things before PracticePanther and how has PracticePanther helped today? We used CRMs before but they always lacked in certain areas to the point it became slower. For a while we have been using a combination of google services and windows folders which was cumbersome and old fashioned. It worked, but change was needed as business has started to grow and now a CRM with our requirements is available in Practice Panther. Practice panther makes invoicing easy. No more clumsy mail merge. Just add fields to the document and it produces a contract for the client. Being able to add matters to clients is a great feature for our returning clients every year.
- What is your favorite thing about PracticePanther? Ease of use by far. I was able to set it up very quick and it can be customised to flow better than most other CRMs in this market. I had my company info integrated in less than an hour and after one day of use felt comfortable using the CRM.
- What is one piece of advice you would offer other lawyers in your industry? Look after clients and provide an exceptional customer experience. If you treat them like people and offer an excellent professional service, with true consideration and empathy for their concern, they will be likely to recommend you to their friends and associates. This is how smart businesses generate additional clients, through good honest advice.