- Firm Name & Slogan: The Law Office of William A. Hannosh
- Location: 343 East Main St., Suite 202, El Cajon, CA 92020
- What does your firm do? Practice in the areas of family law and general civil litigation with an emphasis on representing victim-plaintiffs in elder abuse cases. Aside from drafting prenuptial agreements, contracts and powers of attorney, I am also often retained to provide advice on trial preparation and presentation.
- How did your firm start and how did it grow? My former employer, who practiced mainly in family law, had to lay off his entire staff due to unforeseen economic circumstances. Instead of paying a severance package, that employer offered to give me computers, stationary and several months’ of pre-paid rent in the office I was already occupying. I grabbed this generous offer immediately, and basically hit the ground running. On the last day of that month, I was in fact let go, but on the first day of the new month, I was already seeing new clients and handling my own cases. I just went from being an employee to a sole practitioner, literally overnight, and I hit the ground running. It was the best disguised blessing I could ever have. Additionally, aside from taking family law cases, I expanded into civil litigation and began to represent victims of elder abuse. Each day that I come to work, I have a sincere passion to continue helping those who cannot help themselves.
- How did you do things before PracticePanther and how has PracticePanther helped today? Practice Panther has helped us by not only being the one source for all our practice needs, but also making billable hours easier to track.
- What is your favorite thing about PracticePanther? Our favorite feature is the different online payment options for the client.
- What is one piece of advice you would offer other lawyers in your industry? A reliable practice management system that will add valuable time and keep you from getting heavily bogged down in administrative management is badly needed – especially as your practice grows and your case load gets larger.
Follow The Law Office of William A. Hannosh:
Law Practice Management Software
Latest posts by Law Practice Management Software (see all)
- Why a Client Portal Can Make or Break Your Legal Software - February 15, 2019
- The Family Law Software for Mac Users That Blends Form and Function - February 11, 2019
- Features that Set the Best Bankruptcy Software for Attorneys Apart - February 11, 2019