- Firm Name & Slogan: Saidi Law Corporation – Competitive, Comprehensive, & Clear Legal Services
- Location: Vancouver, Canada
- What does your firm do? We are a Vancouver-based law firm offering bespoke legal services ranging from general legal advice to incorporation services and entertainment law services.
We offer competitive pricing, comprehensive services, and clarity in resolving legal issues.
- How did the firm start and how did it grow? We are a relatively new firm, established in 2018. We started out as a litigation and entertainment firm and expanded to offer commercial and corporate services. The firm’s presence in the legal market signals a no-fuss approach to legal services. With approachable staff and complete transparency at each point of representation, the firm offers a partnership approach to each and every client matter. With 15 years of experience in the entertainment industry, the firm’s principal, Rahma Saidi, developed a way to merge practical knowledge of the entertainment industry with Canadian entertainment law and intellectual property laws. The firm expanded from a one-woman show to retaining an additional associate and legal support staff. The firm’s focus is on small to medium-sized businesses, tech companies, and startups. The firm believes that legal services shouldn’t cost an arm and a leg. By offering competitive prices, comprehensive services, and clarity, the firm provides a strong foundation for trusted legal services in the lower mainland. The firm takes a progressive stance as a “green” firm, by participating in green efforts and sponsoring green events. Saidi Law Corporation looks forward to expanding its services and to continue to offer premium services at competitive prices.
- How did you do things before PracticePanther and how has PracticePanther helped today? Prior to PracticePanther, I used Dropbox and Quickbooks. I needed an easier way to process my accounts and issue invoices. The transition from manual accounting to PracticePanther was an easy decision to make. The process was simple and easy for me, as they did all the hard work and kept me informed every step of the way.
- What is your favorite thing about PracticePanther? My favorite thing about PracticePanther is the staff. While any business can offer client management software, PracticePanther goes the extra mile by offering comprehensive training and ongoing support. PracticePanther staff is authentic, and that means more than simply selling a product. I am more than satisfied with the excellent service I received from PracticePanther.
- What is one piece of advice you would offer other lawyers in your industry? Invest in practice management software with ongoing support! The software is only half of the equation while support can take you to the next step in effectively managing your practice.
Follow Saidi Law Corporation:
Social Media Pages: https://www.facebook.com/
Law Practice Management Software
Latest posts by Law Practice Management Software (see all)
- Why a Client Portal Can Make or Break Your Legal Software - February 15, 2019
- The Family Law Software for Mac Users That Blends Form and Function - February 11, 2019
- Features that Set the Best Bankruptcy Software for Attorneys Apart - February 11, 2019