- Firm Name & Slogan: Rosenbluh Law: Big firm expertise. Small firm service.
- Location: Monsey, NY
- What does your firm do? At Rosenbluh Law, we provide a one-stop legal resource for individuals, entrepreneurs and small businesses at flexible and affordable rates. We specialize in business contracts and commercial litigation, but, as general practitioners, we will learn your business and help it grow, and will provide general consultations to fill all your legal needs.
- How did your firm start and how did it grow? Eli Rosenbluh brings to his firm a wealth of experience, having learned from, and practiced alongside, some of the finest attorneys in the nation. As a litigation associate at Boies Schiller & Flexner LLP, Eli represented a wide variety of public and private companies in state and federal court. At Cardozo law school, Eli was elected Articles Editor of the Law Review, clerked for a full semester in federal court, and completed a year-long internship at the Innocence Project. Eli established Rosenbluh Law PLLC to serve individuals, entrepreneurs and small businesses with the same level of care and expertise he provided to Fortune 500 companies in the past. By minimizing overhead and utilizing cutting-edge cloud-based technology, Rosenbluh Law can provide the highest level of service at affordable rates.
- How did you do things before PracticePanther and how has PracticePanther helped today? Before PP, I used an ad hoc system for filing, timekeeping, billing, etc., without a centralized law practice management system. PP has helped me streamline all those processes into one centralized system.
- What is your favorite thing about PracticePanther? My favorite feature of PP is the workflow function that enables me to automate certain processes and turn them into manageable incremental steps.
- What is one piece of advice you would offer other lawyers in your industry? Establish your identity as a firm, market your business and create a lean and personal office (virtual or brick-and-mortar) and you will be successful. PP will help you do all those things while keeping your overhead low.
Follow Rosenbluh Law:
Law Practice Management Software
Latest posts by Law Practice Management Software (see all)
- Why a Client Portal Can Make or Break Your Legal Software - February 15, 2019
- The Family Law Software for Mac Users That Blends Form and Function - February 11, 2019
- Features that Set the Best Bankruptcy Software for Attorneys Apart - February 11, 2019