- Firm Name & Slogan: NOBILE LAW FIRM. EXCELLENT, FOCUS, RESULTS.
- Location: 201 S. Biscyane Blvd., Suite 2650, Miami, FL 33131
- What does your firm do? We are passionate about representing each client and protecting our clients’ rights as advocates in business law, litigation, finance, international tax and real estate. We specialize in international corporations, tax, finance, international estate planning, business law and real estate. We are fluent in English, Spanish, and Portuguese. Nobile Law Firm offers personalized legal services to individual U.S. and international buyers and sellers, real estate investors, brokers, property management firms, lenders, landlords, tenants, and other real estate professionals. We are recognized for our commitment to clients in every aspect of the real estate transaction, including choosing the right corporate structure.
- How did your firm start and how did it grow? Diane Nobile, the founding partner of the firm, is a lawyer with international recognition, having worked throughout Latin America and as a senior executive for two of the largest financial institutions in the world. Our law firm was opened in 2009 just as the US financial market was dove-tailing. The legal and financial landscape was changing quickly for the international clients investing in the US that we had worked with for decades. International investors and US small businesses needed individual focus, creative thinking, consulting, and a dedicated legal team that they could trust in those uncertain times. We delivered. Our practice has grown every year. Our growth and success is the result of hard work, in-depth preparation and an acute understanding of our clients’ needs.
- How did you do things before PracticePanther and how has PracticePanther helped today? Practice panther is helping us keep track of our metrics. As our firm grows more and more every year with International clients needing tax advice, investment advice, setting up businesses in the US, buying real estate and developing real estate, we needed to find a way to determine what the firm was doing and where it was going. We couldn’t manage our numbers and grow if we didn’t know exactly what they were! This has given us the ability, at the click of a button, to see how many clients we have in each practice area. We can also focus our marketing dollars to reach the clients we can help the most.
- What is one piece of advice you would offer other lawyers in your industry? Knowing how many new clients you have, and how they were referred, as well as keeping track of the numbers, in a time efficient way is essential to the management of the firm. It can save you countless hours.