- Firm Name & Slogan: Martindale Legal Services, LLC d/b/a Martindale Law
- Location: Coral Springs, Florida (new office opening in Boca Raton, Florida)
- What does your firm do? April R. Martindale, M.B.A., J.D., Esquire is the CEO and principal owner of Martindale Legal Services, LLC, d/b/a Martindale Law, serving all of South Florida. Our firm focuses on Contractual Disputes, Business Law, Entertainment Law, and Intellectual Property. Martindale Legal Services, LLC has been providing personalized and timely legal services since 2013. Our firm understands how complex and overwhelming the legal process can be. We work diligently to help you understand your legal rights and the issues affecting your case, and we keep you personally informed in every aspect of the decision making process.
- How did the firm start and how did it grow? Martindale Legal Services, LLC was founded in 2013, by April R. Martindale, M.B.A., J.D., Esquire. Since its founding, Martindale Legal Services, LLC has always believed in the highest level of integrity by providing reliable and highly effective services. Our firm is dedicated to the broad general practice of law, with special expertise in select areas, including Entertainment Law, Business Law, Intellectual Property Law, Contractual Disputes, and Collections. If you need legal guidance or strategic solutions to a business matter or legal dispute, our firm is ready, willing, and able to provide effective legal representation and consultancy throughout South Florida and surrounding areas.
- How did you do things before PracticePanther and how has PracticePanther helped today? Before implementing Practice Panther, timekeeping and billing were not cohesive. We spent a lot of time organizing files and reconciling matters on our own. Utilizing Practice Panther has been helpful in many ways. We have become more efficient by having our clients, matters, timekeeping, and billing in one program. This software enables our firm to take time and turn it into money through an efficient billing process. We’ve learned that investing in a law practice management system equates to investing in our clients as well.
- What is your favorite thing about PracticePanther? One of our favorite things about Practice Panther is the ability to create relationships between contacts, events, and matters and organize them effectively.
- What is one piece of advice you would offer other lawyers in your industry? Get with the program. It is worth the investment. When it comes to managing files and keeping clients apprised of their case’s progress, then Practice Panther helps fill that void.
Follow Martindale Legal Services:
Social Media Pages: https://www.facebook.com/
Latest posts by Dorlene Pierre (see all)
- Law Firm Spotlight: Steinfeld & Steinfeld, P.C. - December 14, 2018
- Law Firm Marketing: How Your Law Firm Can Leverage Social Media - November 1, 2018
- Law Firm Marketing: Using SEO to Improve Your Law Firm’s Visibility - October 25, 2018