- Firm Name & Slogan: Law Offices of Brandon L. Chase – CHASE JUSTICE ℠
- Location: Offices in Downtown Miami & Key West
- What does your firm do? We are a boutique litigation Firm that handles all types plaintiff’s cases with a keen focus on maritime and personal injury claims. We treat each client as if they are our only and aggressively advocate on their behalf.
- How did your firm start and how did it grow? Prior to starting my own Firm, I worked for a defense firm handling maritime claims. As I defended the cruise lines I became acutely aware of how this multi-billion dollar industry bullies passengers and crew members who get injured or become ill as a result of the cruise lines negligence. So, after some soul-searching and having faced some personal issues in my life, I decided to open my Firm in March 2015. I realized life was short and that it was my job to be a zealous advocate for those injured and often taken advantage of by insurance companies and large corporations. I started with one client and have now grown to over 60, through hard-work, passion and determination.
- How did you do things before PracticePanther and how has PracticePanther helped today? Prior to Practice Panther, I kept track of all of my matters in individual folders on my desktop, created separate folder in Outlook for emails, and created a spreadsheet for billing and costs. It was time-consuming, frustrating and often I made many mistakes. With the use of Practice Panther, I have every matter neatly organized into its own world. I can track costs, time, events, files and emails with ease. Being able to have all of the resources for my matters in their own dedicated areas, I have saved so much time and headache.
- What is your favorite thing about PracticePanther? The ability to keep everything easily organized and having Outlook automatically synch my emails into each matter that has the relevant contact associated with it.
- What is one piece of advice you would offer other lawyers in your industry? Being a solo practitioner has its ups and downs, that is for sure. But, by having a goal, you can weather the storms and build something with your own hands. I am only 8 months into solo practice and I couldn’t be at a happier place in my life and feel more liberated.