- Firm Name & Slogan: Law Office of Joseph Dang
- Location: San Diego, CA
- What does your firm do? Help injured victims receive compensation from insurance companies.
- How did the firm start and how did it grow? Joseph was in the financial and security world when he felt restless. Other than dealing with the SEC there was no excitement. His brother in law needed help with an accident, Joseph had a mentor help him and immediately jumped into litigation and started his own firm.
- How did you do things before PracticePanther and how has PracticePanther helped today? At first, I had no practice management system. It was a decent system for a small caseload but I couldn’t teach anyone the system, as it was all in my head. After that, I did purchase a desktop program, which was very robust. It is very powerful and wasn’t a bad system. But I am always on the move and not in my office so it was a little hard to use even with a remote desktop program. I’m also interested in tech and seeing the many integrations Practice Panther has really swayed my decision.
- What is your favorite thing about PracticePanther? The custom fields and being able to use those fields by assembling document templates.
- What is one piece of advice you would offer other lawyers in your industry? When researching software, try as many as you can. And when you try them, really try them out and see if it’s right for you.
Follow Law Office of Joseph Dang:
Latest posts by Dorlene Pierre (see all)
- Law Firm Spotlight: Steinfeld & Steinfeld, P.C. - December 14, 2018
- Law Firm Marketing: How Your Law Firm Can Leverage Social Media - November 1, 2018
- Law Firm Marketing: Using SEO to Improve Your Law Firm’s Visibility - October 25, 2018