- Firm Name & Slogan: Law Office of Jonathan Miller
- Location: Salt Lake City, Utah
- What does your firm do? Helping families and business owners protect their most valuable assets through customized and personal planning and becoming a trusted resource and ally in all legal areas of their lives.
- How did your firm start and how did it grow? After a stint in Washington state, Jon moved his family to Utah to be closer to his family. When leaving the firm in Washington, the managing partner suggested Jon start his own business in Utah. Heeding that advice, Jon has developed a strong network of professionals who work together to provide for the success of their clients. Jon’s business has grown each month as more and more clients have extraordinary experiences working with a lawyer who cares more about them than their wallets.
- How did you do things before PracticePanther and how has PracticePanther helped today? Before PracticePanther, Jon’s organization was chaotic at best. All his information was stored in such apps as Trello, Evernote, Google Docs, Todo list managers, and other online storage sites. It became difficult to remember where everything was and what steps were next.Since utilizing PracticePanther, Jon has centralized all his clients and matters. All documents, notes, tasks, and information can be found and easily shared with his clients. No longer is there a need to check 5 or more places for the information, he knows right where it is. PracticePanther has made Jon and his practice more efficient.
- What is your favorite thing about PracticePanther? If I had to choose one, it would be the email and document integration. Being able to automatically assign emails to specific clients and matters within PracticePanther so that I can see exactly what communications and documents are related to that issue is great!Second to that comes the Dashboard that shows me how much work I have completed and how much money I have made on a monthly basis is something I’ve never had time to pay attention to before. It’s great to see how I’m trending for the month and drives me to improve each month to grow my practice.
- What is one piece of advice you would offer other lawyers in your industry? Find a practice management solution that fits your business. For 2 years I went without it. After trying almost all that were out there, I found that PracticePanther and their blazingly fast and phenominal customer support what what I needed to help bring my practice to the next level. Don’t waste as much time as I did. Get organized from the outset and watch your practice grow much faster than I did!
Follow Law Office of Jonathan Miller:
Law Practice Management Software
Latest posts by Law Practice Management Software (see all)
- Why a Client Portal Can Make or Break Your Legal Software - February 15, 2019
- The Family Law Software for Mac Users That Blends Form and Function - February 11, 2019
- Features that Set the Best Bankruptcy Software for Attorneys Apart - February 11, 2019