- Firm Name & Slogan: JAMISON LAW, LLC
- Location: 120 West Second Street, Suite 232 ° Dayton, Ohio 45402
- What does your firm do? JAMISON LAW, LLC is dedicated to protecting consumers throughout Ohio. JAMISON LAW, LLC is experienced in litigating matters involving automobile fraud, Lemon Law, debt collection defense, identity theft, faulty construction and repairs, warranty issues, insurance denials, and under the Fair Credit Reporting Act, among others.
- How did your firm start and how did it grow? Attorney Mandy A. Jamison started as a paralegal intern in 2007 for consumer advocate, Attorney Amy Wells, who offered Ms. Jamison permanent employment. Thereafter, WELLS LAW OFFICE, INC. was formed, a consumer protection civil litigation firm. Through the years, Ms. Jamison rose to the Senior Paralegal/Law Clerk. After obtaining her licensure, Ms. Jamison served as co-counsel on all WELLS LAW OFFICE, INC. civil litigation matters. In July 2015, Ms. Jamison assumed ownership of WELLS LAW OFFICE, INC., which was then renamed JAMISON LAW, LLC. The firm continues to serve consumers throughout Ohio as a small boutique firm.
- How did you do things before PracticePanther and how has PracticePanther helped today? Before using PracticePanther, JAMISON LAW, LLC retained organization via a complicated mutli-tool system. Excel was for billing, Word for phone notes, Google Calendar for events, and tasks were kept on a constantly revised Word document. This was both complicated and cumbersome. Realizing the need for change, JAMISON LAW, LLC tried AmicusCloud. However, the AmicusCloud was costly for multiple users, required an Exchange account for an additional per user cost, and many features could not be used unless you switched over your email and server to their exchange. I was happy with my email servicer and did not want to change this over, and so unable to use many of the AmicusCloud features. Then I found PracticePanther! PracticePanther easily linked with my existing Google Calendar, so I could continue to view all of my events on my I-phone without adding yet another app. PracticePanther allows me to centralize all of my tasks, events, billing, and documents in one place. The Dashboard gives me a great overview all at a glance, and I have even switched over to the Box for easy document syncing. I still keep my original email servicer, but PracticePanther still allows me to email invoices to clients while retaining my original servicer. In short, it grants me full and easy access to everything I need, helps me track billing and banking information, helps me manage my time and information much more efficiently than using a multi-tool system, and all for a great cost. Thank you, PracticePanther!
- What is your favorite thing about PracticePanther? My favorite PracticePanther feature is without a doubt the Dashboard. From the Dashboard, I can easily assess the firm’s financial status, know all of my upcoming tasks, and see all calendar events for the day, week, or month. I can conveniently add tasks and events from the Dashboard, and mark tasks done as they are completed rather than having to go into each individual file. This is a great time-saver!
- What is one piece of advice you would offer other lawyers in your industry? It can never be said enough, keep your calendars and tasks well organized and up-to-date!
Follow JAMISON LAW, LLC:
Law Practice Management Software
Latest posts by Law Practice Management Software (see all)
- Why a Client Portal Can Make or Break Your Legal Software - February 15, 2019
- The Family Law Software for Mac Users That Blends Form and Function - February 11, 2019
- Features that Set the Best Bankruptcy Software for Attorneys Apart - February 11, 2019