- Firm Name & Slogan: DiSchino & Company, PLLC Corporate Counsel
- Location: Miami, Florida
- What does your firm do? DiSchino & Company, PLLC is a boutique law firm specializing in corporate and intellectual property. We are dedicated to assisting our clients in the art, design, entertainment, fashion, retail & luxury goods and hospitality industries, in managing their brands and assisting in all aspects of their growth. Although DiSchino & Company specializes in corporate and intellectual property law, our services range far beyond the range of most law firms. As outside general counsel, we assist our clients in all aspects of contract drafting and negotiations, trademark registration, brand management, private equity transactions, corporate compliance, business transactions, philanthropic ventures, international legal issues and ongoing strategic business advice.
- How did your firm start and how did it grow? Christopher DiSchino, founder of DiSchino & Company, PLLC grew up Trans-Atlantic, between Palm Beach, Florida and Rome, Italy. He is fluent in four languages: Italian, Spanish, Portuguese and English, and is currently learning French. With a knack for the creative and an entrepreneurial attitude, Christopher specializes in business law, intellectual property and corporate transactions, assisting private clients and corporate entities to establish and expand their businesses domestically and abroad. His experience allows him to create value for his clients by using resourceful structuring techniques to help minimize unnecessary costs and risks. Christopher’s domestic client base consists of artists, designers, entrepreneurs, startups, and established businesses. Christopher’s international practice focuses extensively on inbound foreign investment in the United States for individuals, foreign businesses and multi-national corporations Christopher also handles private securities transactions, and the restructuring of privately-held companies.
- How did you do things before PracticePanther and how has PracticePanther helped today? Before signing up for PracticePanther, the firm handled most workflow very traditionally, with pen and ink. We tried a number of different law practice/workflow management systems, but found them all to be inflexible. PracticePanther has tremendously helped this non-traditional law firm to handle its very non-traditional workflow.
- What is your favorite thing about PracticePanther? PracticePanther is an incredibly powerful software that provides a high level of flexibility and integration with third-party platforms and unparalleled customer service.
- What is one piece of advice you would offer other lawyers in your industry? For firms just getting off the ground, make sure to take the time to structure your law firm and implement a strong management and operation system. Playing catch up nin high growth periods can be costly ad time consuming. Thanks to PracticePanther, we have our business on point.
Follow DiSchino & Company, PLLC :
Law Practice Management Software
Latest posts by Law Practice Management Software (see all)
- Why a Client Portal Can Make or Break Your Legal Software - February 15, 2019
- The Family Law Software for Mac Users That Blends Form and Function - February 11, 2019
- Features that Set the Best Bankruptcy Software for Attorneys Apart - February 11, 2019