- Firm Name & Slogan: Carol Wyzinski Law, LLC: The Attorney With A Heart.
- Location: Foresthill, California. I practice law in Placer County, Nevada County, El Dorado County, and Sacramento County.
- What does your firm do? My estate planning practice focuses on helping families enhance their lives today and secure their futures tomorrow. I help families make sure everything and everyone they love is taken care of in the way that they would want if something were to happen to them.
- How did your firm start and how did it grow? My firm is currently small which I operate as a home office. I am growing my firm by networking and writing articles for Parents Magazine, Macaroni Kid, and my local newspaper. I also give presentations at local churches and schools. My passion is educating parents on the important legal planning that they need to do for their family and the consequences of not having a proper plan in place. I want to help parents realize the immediate physical and emotional care for their children to keep them out of Children’s Protective Services or Foster Care and in the arms of people they know, love, and trust so that their children would be taken care of in the best way possible if something were to happen to them.
- How did you do things before PracticePanther and how has PracticePanther helped today? Before PracticePanther I felt that I did not have systems in place to organize my firm. I was looking for a practice management tool but everything was so expensive for a solo firm who was just starting out. I joined GLSA and ARAG, legal plan providers, and was given a mentor, Aastha Madaan. She introduced me to PracticePanther. Now I have everything I need to operate my firm at my finger tips for an affordable price. PracticePanther is very user friendly and helps me feel organized. I can now spend more time marketing my firm to help it grow rather than worrying about practice management. Thank you PracticePanther!!!
- What is your favorite thing about PracticePanther? My favorite thing about PracticePanther is that it is so easy to use. PracticePanther continues to enhance its software to make everything very streamlined.
- What is one piece of advice you would offer other lawyers in your industry? My practice focuses on creating a lifetime relationship with my clients and network partners.
Follow Carol Wyzinski Law, LLC:
Law Practice Management Software
Latest posts by Law Practice Management Software (see all)
- Why a Client Portal Can Make or Break Your Legal Software - February 15, 2019
- The Family Law Software for Mac Users That Blends Form and Function - February 11, 2019
- Features that Set the Best Bankruptcy Software for Attorneys Apart - February 11, 2019