- Firm Name & Slogan: Andrew G. Horne P.C.
- Location: New York, New York
- What does your firm do? Andrew G. Horne P.C. is a boutique law firm that specializes in civil and criminal litigation.
- How did the firm start and how did it grow? Founded in 2018, Andrew G. Horne P.C. aims to provide the same quality of work as a Big Law firm but at a fraction of the cost and with more personal attention. By being selective with the number and type of matters that the firm takes on, clients can feel confident that their cases will be handled efficiently and effectively. Prior to founding Andrew G. Horne P.C., Andrew was an equity partner in the law firm of Kirkland & Ellis LLP where he practiced for nearly sixteen years. His clients included both individuals and corporations, including Fortune 50 corporations, across a wide range of industries and before numerous state and federal courts.
- How did you do things before PracticePanther and how has PracticePanther helped today? Prior to using PracticePanter, the key information that I needed to operate my practice was spread over numerous applications that required extensive customization to meet the needs of a law firm. Not only that, my files were scattered among dozens of different folders on a cloud-based system. My contacts were maintained in one application, my invoices were generated in another program, my accounting was performed in a yet another program. The list goes on. With PracticePanther, I can efficiently store my information in one place. This allows me to be much more productive and, in addition, much more confident that the critical administrative functions such as conflicts searches, invoicing, and calendaring, are performed properly and, even more importantly, consistently across all my cases.
- What is your favorite thing about PracticePanther? PracticePanther is specifically designed for law firms but, at the same time, allows powerful customization tools that allow me to tailor it to the specific needs of a civil and criminal litigation firm. The ability to add fields to include key information is indispensable.
- What is one piece of advice you would offer other lawyers in your industry? Don’t wait to purchase practice management software. It is much easier to set up a system at the start rather than try to put one together later on. And PracticePanther makes setting up such a system with minimal effort and maximum benefit.
Follow Andrew G. Horne P.C.: