- Firm Name & Slogan: Madaan Law, P.C.
- Location: Irvine, California
- What does your firm do? At Madaan Law, P.C. we help prepare our community for a secure future, whether it is helping individuals and families plan with their estate planning or helping small businesses to grow and follow the many rules they need to follow.
- How did your firm start and how did it grow? Having grown up in India, Aastha Madaan knows the value of working hard to achieve your dreams. She helps her clients protect their legacy to make sure that her clients and their future generations can reap the benefits of that hard work. Ms. Madaan helps small businesses by making sure they are in compliance with the various laws, and helps families plan for their future through her estate planning practice.
- How did you do things before PracticePanther and how has PracticePanther helped today? Before PracticePanther, I was paying every month for one of the leading practice management softwares for solo practitioner, but did not use it because it was difficult to learn and was not user-friendly. PracticePanther integrates seamlessly with my life; there is no learning curve because it is so intuitive and easy to use! Billing and invoicing seemed like chores before I started using PracticePanther.
- What is your favorite thing about PracticePanther? The customer service is outstanding, but the best part is that is it really easy to use. I was able to start using Practice Panther the same day I signed up for it!
- What is one piece of advice you would offer other lawyers in your industry? Don’t be afraid to try new things! You never know what will make your life and your job easier.
Follow Madaan Law:
Law Practice Management Software
Latest posts by Law Practice Management Software (see all)
- Estate Planning Checklists and Sample Documents - February 18, 2019
- Why a Client Portal Can Make or Break Your Legal Software - February 15, 2019
- The Family Law Software for Mac Users That Blends Form and Function - February 11, 2019