Imagine you have a case or matter that is so streamlined that all invoices are in order, all time worked is accurately punched, all lawyers on the project are in sync, and every piece of information and correspondence about your client can be accessed with a few simple clicks of a mouse. Imagine your firm without the clutter of client papers and the ability to be able to switch from one case to another with ease. If you can imagine all this and beyond, then you need law firm case management software.
What is a CRM and How Can it Help With Law Firm Case Management Software
CRM stands for customer relationship management. Its main function is to help individuals and firms manage their relationships with customers. CRM software can help make sure you and your firm stay organize in all aspects of client and case management so you can work more effectively and deliver superior service. Great project management software must be able to do a few things:
- It has to make correspondence between the lawyers and the clients more efficient.
- It has to make file and information sharing between all attorneys on the case simple and convenient.
- Mobility is a must, so it must have mobile capabilities.
- It needs to be able to switch between multiple matters seamlessly
The great thing about CRM software is that it does everything that a great case management software does and more. It’s a customer service oriented program that helps you:
- Better keep track of your correspondence with clients
- Create invoices
- Manage your time with a time keeping app
- Keep track of tasks and future events
- Keep track of payments and past due bills
- And much more
The benefits of CRM and case management programs are endless. The need for organization and case management has always been there and successful attorneys and law firms have already made the switch to a more streamlined, organized and customer oriented approach. Solo practicing lawyers, small firms and large firms all can benefit from law firm case management and CRM software.
What’s Stopping You?
Most realize the benefits of using a software early on, but are deterred by the thought of having to learn new software as well as train others in the firm. Most programs are hard to learn. At PracticePanther, we did our very best to make it as simple, easy, intuitive, and user-friendly as possible. We invite you to take a 7 day free trial and see for yourself!
Latest posts by Adriana Harris (see all)
- Why You Need a Law Firm Case Management Software - February 18, 2015
- Why Using the Best Law Office Software Will Change Your Life - January 21, 2015
- What is the best practice management program for attorneys? - December 17, 2014