Employees are a company’s greatest asset – they’re your competitive advantage.
– Anne Mulcahy, former chairperson and CEO of Xerox Corporation
In this week’s spotlight, we want to introduce you to David Silberberg, one of our dedicated account managers at PracticePanther.
- Tell us a little bit about yourself. My name’s David Silberberg. I’m from Miami, Florida. I graduated from Florida International University with a degree in Psychology. I’m currently a dedicated account manager at PracticePanther.com. In the office, I tend to go by DS, as there are a few different David’s working here. In my spare time I like to make extra side cash competing in, and winning, video game tournaments. Yes I’m very serious.
- What’s the best part about your job? I have two favorite things about working at PracticePanther. One is getting the opportunity to help lawyers learn more efficient ways to do what they do best. The second is the amazing co-workers I have. They do an amazing job of keeping a fun, enjoyable yet professional environment to work in.
- Name one fun fact about yourself. Through competing in video games around the country, I’ve gained access to a huge network of friends from all corners of the world. Along with building amazing friendships, it’s a major perk to be able to pick just about any state or country and know I have somewhere to stay.
- What do you like to do outside of work? If I’m not at work or a competition, I’m probably hanging out with my girlfriend, traveling, writing, or learning more and more about life from my father.
- What is your super power or special talent? Honestly, I think I have a knack for thinking outside the box when it comes to solving problems.
- Who is your role model, and why? My role model is most definitely my father. He’s been a single dad working out in the sun as a P.E. coach for the last 8 years and somehow manages to keep a roof over everyone’s heads and food in our stomach. Clearly I still have lots to learn.
- What type of music do you listen to? I listen to a little bit of everything, but my favorites are rock (both classic and modern), electronic music, and my absolute favorites are old video game tracks from my favorite games that I played as a kid. Childish maybe, but it still triggers heavy amounts of nostalgia any time I hear one.
- Favorite movie of all time? Scott Pilgrim Vs. the World. I must have seen that movie 11 times in theatres alone.
- Coke or Pepsi? Is this even a question? Let’s just say you never hear a waiter say, “Oh, we only have Coke, is that alright?”
Law Practice Management Software
Latest posts by Law Practice Management Software (see all)
- Estate Planning Checklists and Sample Documents - February 18, 2019
- Why a Client Portal Can Make or Break Your Legal Software - February 15, 2019
- The Family Law Software for Mac Users That Blends Form and Function - February 11, 2019